Whistle-blower Rewards & Protection
Information on the
- Self-report of unethical conduct
- The identity of the reporter and the provided information are protected under the whistleblower protection act.
- The applicable disciplinary actions may be reduced or exempted.
(No monetary reward is provided.)
How to File a Report
- Although anonymous reporting is allowed under certain circumstances, using a real name is recommended.
- If a report is submitted anonymously, it should be explicitly stated with evidence to be under investigation.
- A report must not be intentionally made for a false accusation to defame or slander others.
- Reward up to 50 million won for reporting acceptance of a bribe, entertainment, or favors
- Reward up to 500 million won for a report resulted in increasing profit or reducing loss to the company.
- Please refer to 'Whistle-blowing System' for more information on rewards and calculation methods.
Protection of Whistle-blower
- The identity of whistle-blowers and the report shall be kept in confidence
- Exposing identity or tracking down is prohibited (violators are subject to disciplinary action)
- Retaliation against the whistle-blower or unfair treatment is prohibited (violators are subject to disciplinary action)
Other Report Channels
- Phone │ 055-735-9091~6
- FAX │ 055-735-1277
- Mail │ 1 Aju-dong, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, DSME. Audit & Assurance Service Team Audit & Assurance Service Group 2
- Reports can also be filed at different locations by different methods upon request.